Friday, September 24, 2010

Catching Up

So, I've seen a lot of movies that I really don't want to review, but want to write about. So these are some "briefs" about movies I've watched, but haven't reviewed, since starting this blog:

Drag Me to Hell - I like Sam Raimi, but... this didn't do it for me. I felt bored throughout the entire movie, basically, and only liked Justin Long.
The Last Exorcism - Pretty bad. NOT as awful as Paranormal Activity, but definitely nowhere near the hype. The beginning was good... only one part creeped me out.
Fried Green Tomatoes - Sweet. I enjoyed the movie, but, like Steel Magnolias, these type of films aren't for me. I love Mary-Louise Parker, though.
Going the Distance - This one was alright. Drew Barrymore, Justin Long, and Christina Applegate were great, but I just didn't find the movie that funny. Leighton Meester was also enjoyable in her... one minute of screen time.
Up next for review:

Zombieland
Martyrs
But I'm A Cheerleader
Brokeback Mountain



No comments:

Post a Comment